Your Invitation to the OESAI 2021 Global Insurers & Reinsurers Leaders (GIRLs) Forum
The Organisation of Eastern and Southern Africa Insurers is delighted to invite you to this year’s edition of the Global Insurance and Reinsurance Leaders (GIRLs) forum, themed “GIRLs on Boards.”
The Webinar is for :
- Women in insurance who want to Connect with, and learn from, women who have achieved success as board members
- Women who have an interest in attaining positions on boards of directors and then assuming leadership roles on these boards, but may be unclear how to successfully secure these appointments.
- Women on Boards who want to add greater value that will put you on a productive path by focusing on the strategies and with competencies that will help you succeed at being a first-rate board member,
- Women who want to prepare for the challenges they will face, as Board members
- Corporate Governance and Sustainability , the role of the Board of directors
- Roles, Duties and legal responsibilities of Non-Executive Directors and how female directors create value for Boards of Directors.
- Roles of Board Committees and how female Boards members create value on Board Committees
- Board of Directors Technical skills you need to develop to become an effective Board member
- Critical Soft Skills every Board members should possess and how to develop them
- Developing action plans, Tools, and Approaches for Attaining a Seat on Insurance Industry Boards
- Importance of Equality and Diversity on boards, Strategies and creating accountability for Mentoring women for Senior management and Board appointments